Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Finally I have Arrived!!

After months of deliberation and constant coaxing by those i know and by those i barely know, I have decided to enter the blogosphere! (Despite the perennial fear that no one would read this, honestly i still am a bit freaked out about this...am i drama queen?!?)

It took a lot of deliberation upon deciding the name but some how this one hit home....After all, at the risk of sounding philosophical, isn't life about getting the 'so called answers' that one and all seek. But I wonder are those answers really worth discovering, i mean if we knew exactly what our purpose in life is would there be any point to all that we go though!

Some how i like the sanctuary of 'not knowing' it excites me, inspires me and well almost gets me all hot n bothered about life. If i already had these answers then.....umm would i be here? would there be any point to thinking about life, work, love, relationships, family etc... (If you haven;t guessed this blog will be about all the shizzle!)

Ok i think i need to slow it down, getting a tad bit too preachy here eh! Let me quickly give my intro:

A jumped up pantry boy who never knew his place.... (Morrisey circa 1980s)
At present i am toiling away in the glam bam world that is PR! Ironically a year ago i was an aspiring journalist, who was a bit jaded with the whole concept that is well PR (maybe its my inner bitch who hated and still at some level hates being nice to each and every one!!)

But is PR really that superficial as some people perceive it to be (a new romantic prospect said so!) and honestly after nearly 6 months i have no freaking clue! There are days when i almost have an anxiety attack wondering what the hell am i doing here! And there are those days when i can't help but have the most smug grin on my face thinking about how freaking good this job is!

But hey that's me a born conundrum, a boy of contradictions....a wannabe socialite with a conscious (eeks!!!!) Born nearly 20 years ago to equally confused parents who still are trying to figure life out (more on that later)

Ok now i am starving a bit now and i don't want to bore my prospective reader(s) If only! So off to lunch, some pasta perhaps! (And get some bitchin done asap )

1 comment:

Renne said...

i like the way u write....quite amusing....